Read further for my secret recipe for turning a $6 bottle of balsamic vinegar into a $80 bottle!
1. Slice tomatoes, 0.5 cm in thickness. Arrange flat on a dish.
2. Cut pieces of boccocini cheese, approximately 0.5 cm thick. Arrange one piece of cheese on top of each sliced tomato.
3. Slice fresh basil and dice red onions, sprinkle on top of tomatoes and Bocconcini.
4. Sprinkle capers, sea salt, and freshly ground black pepper.
5. Pour extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Serve dish chilled.
Balsamic vinegar – Eddy’s Secret:
Regular Balsamic vinegar (super market type) 1ooo ml
Maple syrup 200 ml
Put in cooking pot and reduce volume by half, store in clean container and age it for two weeks before use.