In the summer, one of my favourite ways to cook is outdoors on the BBQ. From chicken to fish to beef to pork, there is nothing like enjoying a meal in the back yard that is fresh off the BBQ.
I always have a batch of this “Eddy’s Killer BBQ Sauce” on hand in my freezer. Click to learn more!
My other BBQ recipes use this “Eddy’s Killer BBQ Sauce”:
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup HP steak sauce
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 clove minced shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Using a medium-sized cooking pot, use a small amount of oil to sauté the minced garlic, minced shallot, and minced garlic for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the remaining ingredients into the pot
- Mix well, and cook for 15 minutes
- Allow the mixture to cool, and use immediately or freeze for future use